Corbusier 01 Chair
- This famous piece belongs to the collections presented by the Le Corbusier group in 1928 known as "cushion baskets" and represented a modernist response to the traditional club chair. The great novelty they represented was most evident in their externalized frames. The piece includes thick, sturdy pillows inside the steel frames.
- This design was made in this way with the main idea that the sofa was comfortable from each of its parts; a tubular structure that supports the soft seats and gives them an aesthetic that's fully compatible with modern styles. Surprisingly, this model is still as valid and current, more than ninety years later.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Italian Leather
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 30" H x 30" D x 41" W; 16.5" SH
- Type: Arm Chair
- Upholstered: Yes
- Seat Cushion(s) Removable: Yes
- Back Cushion(s) Removable: No
- Removable Cushion Cover: No
- Pattern: Solid
- Seating Firmness: Medium to Firm
- Box Contents: 1 x armchair
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 120 Kilograms
- Care Instructions: Wipe with dry cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Assembly Required: No
- Product Warranty: 3 months
- Our Corbusier replica is not manufactured by the original factory. We are not associated or affiliated with the original distributor. We make no claims to provide any items from the designer and licensing company. Please be aware that Le Corbusier is a registered brand.